Debian Popularity Contest
The popularity contest project is an attempt to map the usage of Debian packages. This site publishes the statistics gathered from report sent by users of the popularity-contest package. This package sends every week the list of packages installed and the access time of relevant files to the server via email. Every day the server anonymizes the result and publishes this survey. For more information, read the README and the FAQ.
To participate in this survey, install the popularity-contest package.
- Stable reports
- All reports
First package in subsections for fields
- number of people who installed this package
- number of people who use this package regularly
- number of people who installed, but don't use this package regularly
- number of people who upgraded this package recently
- number of people whose entry didn't contain enough information (atime and ctime were 0)